Covid-19 Update – Check back for the latest policies
We take the health and safety of our employees and guests seriously and follow all guidelines and regulations set out by the Saskatchewan Health Authority. To facilitate a safe shopping experience we are implementing the following protocols:
- We will limit the number of shoppers indoors. Please shop in small groups. Large families may be asked to stagger their indoor shopping time.
- Face coverings/masks are not currently required to enter our premises however we encourage continued use of masks during the 2022 season. (Staff wear masks)
- Hand sanitizer is provided for staff and customer use.
- Customers are asked to maintain a 6 foot distance between themselves and other shoppers/staff.
- Customers are encouraged to minimize touching of merchandise. Please only touch items you intend to purchase,
- Restrooms are not available at this time (the gas station in Lumsden does have public restrooms).
- We are taking extra time to sanitize surfaces and high touch areas.
- We ask for your attention, patience and kindness as we navigate this new way of doing business.
We are offering Curb-side pickup for those shoppers who do not feel comfortable shopping in-store and for online orders. After placing your order (by email) you must pick up your order within 5 business days. If you are unable to pick up within 5 business days, please contact us to make other arrangements. Orders that are not picked up within 5 business days, without communication, will be automatically refunded and restocked less a restocking fee. We will email or text to notify you when your order is “Ready for Pickup”.
Please do not arrive to collect your order until you have received a notification.
When you arrive:
- PARK – There is a designated parking spot for curb-side pickup.
- OPEN – your vehicle cargo compartment.
- RETURN – to your driver seat. Passengers should also remain in the vehicle.
- CALL – Phone # will be provided at time of order.
- WAIT Patiently – Once we know you have arrived it may take a few moments for staff to bring your plants out.
- A team member will bring your order out and load it into your vehicle. Please don’t help the staff as we are trying to maintain the 6ft physical distance rule.
Greenhouse Location: HWY #20 between Lumsden & Craven. Watch for the Lincoln Gardens sign on the valley side of the road (east). There is a long driveway and the greenhouse is not readily visible from the highway. Once in the yard you will see a “Curb-side” sign directing you where to park.
Pickup Hours: Daily from 11:00am to 5:00pm unless special arrangements have been made – We will do what we can to accommodate Front Line Medical Employees.
Please note: We are unable to make substitutions once your order has been processed. We do our absolute best to ensure curbside orders are filled with the best plants we have available. If you wish to shop in-store after receiving your order you are welcome do to so following ALL posted guidelines (mandatory masks, santitizer, physical distancing) while in the courtyard and greenhouse.